Oct 24, 2011

Hang Your Heart - Card

For this week's Make It Monday #38 challenge over at the PapertreyInk (Nichole Heady) blog, the challenge was to use an impression plate and a brayer to apply ink over the recessed impression.
My impression plates are limited but I do have the polka dots embossing folder from Sizzix.  I ran that through my BigShot then lightly applied the ink across the page, brayer-style.  I then inked around the outsides with a darker green ink.

PapertreyInk supplies used:

Pure Poppy + Ripe Avocado card stock
Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp collection (sentiment + script on hearts)
Vine die

6 comments:

Rie said...

Love the card, it looks fantastic - great job!

East Shore Lane Designs said...

i really like how you used the leaf die cut!
debbie

Kristi S said...

Beautiful card Annie Rose! I'm your newest fan! Love your work!

Ally said...

Really nice. ;-) You have so many nice elements, and colors are wonderful. Love it! ;-)

Lisa H. said...

sweet card! love the hanging hearts.

Helen F. said...

Love your card, Annie! The hanging hearts make great ornaments :)