Oct 20, 2011

Miss You - Card

I loved the look of this week's sketch at {Freshly Made Sketches}.  I knew just what I wanted to do with it.


I used my vine die from PapertreyInk to die-cut the vine from thin cardboard (cereal box) then inked it with moss green ink.  I used the same moss green ink to stamp the sentiment frame and black ink to stamp the "miss you" sentiment.  I made a heart-shaped bow with the ribbon and placed a vintage button on top to tie everything in together.  :)

{ THANK YOU! }

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love the loopy bow and that fabulous vine down the edges! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita said...

Clean, simple, and GORGEOUS! I love the colors! The border vine and the bow are just amazing! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Timko said...

You used a cereal box...how smart (and I always have a ton of them). That ribbon is cool! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... I love this card ... the colours, the vine border and the gorgeous loopy bow ... perfection in every way!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, I just love the border.xxxx

Jen said...

These colors are so fresh. And I love die-cut vine. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley Croghan said...

Love these colours SO much...this is an awesome card! I love the clean look and the bow! How cool! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sandra Azzopardi said...

This card is so pretty, Annie Rose! The ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cindy Hall said...

Very pretty. Love the ribbon treatment and the colors! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the vine die peeking out the sides....so cool! I've gotta try that :)