Nov 14, 2011

All My Love For Christmas - card

Today's card challenge at {365 Cards} is to use the technique of "spotlighting" with stamps.  To draw attention to one stamp or one aspect of a stamp.

I decided to make another Christmas card:
I used the angel, wings and sentiment stamp from PapertreyInk's "Love Lives Here: Holiday" stamp/die set.  I stamped the angel body a few times onto a Kraft card base with VersaMark ink, then stamped her on white card stock with light blue ink.  The wings were stamped in brown then glittered with Stickles. The patterned paper is from Recollections by Michael's and the ribbon is from Martha Stewart Crafts.

2 comments:

annieambriel said...

beautiful... I love the color tones and teh spotlighted angel :)

annieambriel said...

beautiful... I love the color tones and teh spotlighted angel :)