Nov 16, 2011

Christmas Princess Anya - card

I decided to turn my Princess Anya stamp (from The Greeting Farm) into a {CHRISTMAS PRINCESS} and I think she fits the role perfectly!
The Copic colors I used are:

HAIR:  R20, R22, R35, R27
SKIN:  E50, E51, R20
CLOTHES: YG00, YG03, YG06, YG91
CROWN/WAND: Y15, Y17, YR12
I used 5 different patterned papers that I had in my stash. Most of them are from DCWV stacks and Recollections by Michael's.  I tied a small, poofy, white bow with sheer ribbon and stuck in a few red berry picks to tie it all together.  I added some Stickles glitter to her crown, wand and eyelids.
I paper-pieced her gown with the same green/white patterned paper from Recollections. I did some specific spot-shading on her crown and wand and added the Stickles to those shadowed areas only.  I really love the dimension it provides.

I am also in love with her hair!  :)

1 comment:

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

HI Annie Rose

I love this card and the bold colours!

Good luck with our DT call at AFA!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx