Nov 14, 2011

Classy Flirty Anya - card

Today's Monday Fun-Day #7 challenge at {The Farm Fresh Challenge Blog} is to be creative with the colors RED + BLACK + WHITE/SILVER.

This Flirty Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm is perfect for these colors.  I stamped and colored her with Copics.  All of the papers used for this card were from my stash of randomness that I've had for years, including the awesome red, flocked damask paper.... so lovely!  I tied it all together with white and grey grosgrain ribbon and a large poofy bow.  Love it!


I added silver Stickles to her gown and shoes and clear Stickles to her flower.  I used some blingy rhinestones as earrings, too.  Gotta glam it up, baby!  :)

4 comments:

mousekemom said...

I absolutely love the flocked paper, sparkly dress and bling on her ears! Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining this week's Monday Funday challenge at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Annie Rose. I just love how your red flock paper just pops off your card and makes it look like she is at a ritzy hotel. I also love how you dress up her dress with the silver stickles. It really makes her look dressy. Thanks for playing along with us this week. Hugs, Lisa G

faithnme said...

First of all .. I LOVE your Blog.. soo cute..and your card for this week's FFC is just Gorgeous.. Love any and ALL things "sparkle".. Great coloring and thank you for playing along with us this week

Hugs

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

Anya is stunning! I love all the sparkle and your cutting is awesome!
Thank you for playing along with The Greeting Farm Challenges!
hugs, margie