Nov 15, 2011

Cuddle Anya - card

I didn't make this card for any current card challenge, I just NEEDED to make something with this darling Cuddle Anya stamp!  She's one of my favorites from The Greeting Farm.  So sweet.

This would make an excellent baby girl card...
I paper-pieced her hat and tiny booties.  I stamped her hat and boot images onto the pink card stock and placed them into my polkadot embossing folder and ran them through the Big Shot machine.  I then cut them out, adhered them in place and added a bit of Copic color to make them fit in with the rest of the colored image.


Her hat looks so soft, it reminds me of the super soft minky-dot fabric that I love. She's all warm and cozy and ready for a snuggle! The pink card stock base is from PapertreyInk and the 3 patterned papers are from the DCWV Mango Frost matstack.

No comments: