Nov 27, 2011

{Freshly Made Sketches} challenge card

I made this card for the weekly challenge at {Freshly Made Sketches}:
My Nestabilities dies finally came (hooray!) and I put them right to work.  I love the scalloped circles!  I also used my new Sugarplums - Cherry Emma stamp from C.C. Designs.  I gave her a few freckles. How cute is she?


The patterned paper is from Colorbok.  Card stock from my stash.  Brown ribbon from MarthaStewart Crafts. I hand-printed the Thank You sentiment myself.

5 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... fabulous work, your colouring is divine ... love the fresh bright colours too!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Lauri Ingram said...

She is a cutie and your coloring is fab! Makes me wish for a warm summer day! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

Christy Q said...

super cute! Love the little girl on the branch - your card makes me feel like spring should be here and we're only getting ready for winter now. Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

What a cutie sitting on that branch! Sweet card!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh. Super sweet. And probably the best job of coloring that I've seen! Wow! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!