Nov 12, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks - card

Over on the {iCOPIC BLOG} they have their Weekly Challenge #55.  The theme for this week's challenge is THANKFUL: Create a thankful or Thanksgiving themed project.
Here's what I came up with:

I love this fox stamp!  He is a dollar stamp from the Happy Harvest collection by Imaginesce.
I colored him with Copics (lights E11, E13, E99 darks E23, E25, E27, E29, circle edge E50, E51) and popped him up on a Mat Stack 3 stamp from PapertreyInk.  The sentiment is also from PTI.  The rest of the paper is by PTI + DCWV. I distressed the edges and the embossed polkadots and inked around the edges with a white gel pen.  I recycled the ribbon from a gift and tied it into a large knot, then snipped the ends into V's to finish it off.  The card base is a standard A2 size in black.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Edit:  Thanks, iCopic, for making me the random winner of this challenge!  Can't wait to spend my credit at iCopic.com!  :)

No comments: