Nov 7, 2011

Hello! Flirty Anya Card

Like I mentioned before, my new set of stamps from The Greeting Farm has arrived.  I am in love with them!  The current Monday Fun-Day #6 challenge over at TGF's {Farm Fresh Challenge Blog} is to make a card/project without using any designer paper.  Also, you gotta thrown in some ribbon.

No problem-o!
Well, hello there Miss Anya!  Look at that face..... gah!  It kills me with cuteness.

I used a dark gray card base, punched out some small circles from a lighter gray and pink cardstocks, then inked around the edges with the Copic markers.  I used white grosgrain ribbon along the bottom and for the bow.  I added a few shine lines to her dress, shoes and flower with a white gel pen.  I hand-printed the Hello sentiment and colored it with the Copics.  I threw on some blingy silver rhinestones to her flower center and along the ribbon.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that the next few cards I create will consist of more colored Greeting Farm stamps.... so stay tuned!   :)

3 comments:

margie c said...

SO suuuper cuuute!!! Love the circles and your coloring!
Can't wait to see what other stamps you got :)

Thank you for playing along with our Monday Funday Challenge!
hugs, margie

faithnme said...

I love your card..Sweet image of Anya to.. Yes I think it is safe you have caught the"bug" for the GF hehehe I love how you created your layout and back ground,, Super cute and Beautiful. We hope to see more creations with the GF images and Hope that you play with more of our Farm Fresh Challenge

Hugs

gobeagirl said...

Hi Annie, I love your card as well. Your coloring is just rocking!!!! I am glad you are liking my challenge. I think it is fun to mix it up a little. Glad you are getting hooked on these sweet stamps. I just love them, as you can tell from my blog. I think I make more cards with them than any other stamps out there. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week. Hugs, Lisa G