Nov 7, 2011

Hello To You! Princess Anya Card

Hooray!  My first order of Copic markers and some stamps from The Greeting Farm came in the mail this weekend and I wasted no time in putting them to use.

The color challenge this week at {The Play Date Cafe} was to use the colors GRAY, YELLOW + PINK:


I stamped then colored TGF's Princess Anya and came up with this card:
How cute is she?!  Super-duper cute.  I paper-pieced the skirt part of the dress with the same paper that I used in the background.  The card base is dark grey, the matting for the patterned paper is a lighter grey. I used a white gel pen to make "stitched" dashes around the mats. I hand-printed the sentiment in black ink and colored in spots with the Copics.  I added Stickles to her crown and wand and a few silver rhinestones on the tag.

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Your colouring is beautiful and such a pretty card too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oHHHH! That patterned paper is PERFECT for this color story! I LOOOOOOVE your coloring--her hair is AMAZING! And that crown is so beautiful:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)