Nov 12, 2011

Hiya! - card

The month-long "RETRO-FRESH" challenge for November, over at The Greeting Farm's {Farm Fresh Challenge Blog}, is to get creative with the colors AQUA and BERRY and to use a TGF stamp at least 6 months old.

I chose to use "Ruby" as my stamped image.  She's so sweet!
I colored her with Copic markers and added a little extra shine to her eyes with white gel pen.  The BLACK,  AQUA and BERRY colored card stocks are from PapertreyInk.  The patterned paper is from "Emma's Shoppe Collection" by Crate Paper.  The pink ribbon is from Martha Stewart Crafts.  The sparkly punch-out letters I have had in my stash for years and I have no idea where they are from.  :)  The finished card front was placed onto a 5"x5" white card base.

2 comments:

Stampi said...

she is darling ...I love the red hair and rosy cheeks..beautiful :)

mousekemom said...

Ruby is just darling with her bright red hair...what a cutie! Thanks for playing this month's Retro Fresh challenge at TGF's FFC blog!