Nov 12, 2011

Just For You - Hello Ian Card

Another challenge happening at The Greeting Farm's {Farm Fresh Challenge Blog} is the Farm Fresh Spy Day #6.  They spy a great card from their gallery then we get to copy it.

I used my new Hello Ian stamp from TGF:

It can be a bit hard to make a non-feminine card sometimes, but having cute boy stamps from TGF definitely helps.  I love the way this card turned out.  I never would have thought of doing the triangle paper corners on my own.  Go challenges!

I colored this little Hello Ian dude with Copic markers. The scalloped aqua card stock and the Just For You sentiment stamp are from PapertreyInk. The plaid and chevron patterned papers are from a "Recollections" pack by Michael's.  The sunflower colored paper has been in my collection for a while.  I inked around the edges in brown distress ink and "stitched" the paper-pieces together with a black liner pen.  The card front was then placed onto a 5"x5" white card base.


Quite the charming young chap!  His tiny buttons are the cutest.

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Anni Rose, I love how you have made Ian look. Great coloring. I also love how you have giving your card so much texture to look at. This is a great and very beautiful card. You really have a gift for bringing out the depth of color with your Copics. Thanks for playing along with us at the Farm Fresh Challenge BLog. Hugs, Lisa G