Nov 28, 2011

Make It Monday #43 - challenge card

I made this card tonight for {PapertreyInk's Make It Monday} #43 Challenge: Ribbon Pleating.




I used some stamps from PTI's Love Lives Here: Holiday stamp set (mitten + sentiment) and some patterned paper from Colorbok.  The grosgrain ribbon came from my crafty stash.


I used the Nestabilities circle and scalloped dies and chalked the inside of the circle with pink chalk.  I popped up the mittens, scalloped circle and sentiment block on foam squares for some extra dimension.  All of this was placed on a white A2 size card base.

6 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Congrats Annie on winning Tamara's candy. She sure is a sweetie. "Hugs" Carol

Marybeth said...

Such a cute card, with fun colors!

missy said...

Graet colors and design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wonderful colours, so cheery. Lovely ribbon pleats.

Joyce said...

Super cute card. I love those mittens.

Suzanne Russell said...

Love the bright colors and the mittens!