Nov 14, 2011

Oh Boy! Ian - card

This week's Color Splash Challenge #107 at {The Play Date Cafe} is to be creative with the colors BLACK + WHITE with a splash of ORANGE.
I stamped and colored this Oh Boy! Ian stamp from The Greeting Farm.  Can you see how great the Copic markers blend on this Curious Metallic Iridescent Cryogen White Paper It makes everything sparkly!  I love this paper.  I purchased mine from iCopic.com.


The black/white polkadot paper is from a Recollections pack by Michael's. The orange card stock base and the Hello sentiment are from PapertreyInk.  The rest of the paper is from my stash of random bits.  I think it turned out nice and non-Halloweeney, which is what I was trying to avoid with these colors.  More of an everyday card option.  :)

2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, your coloring skills are fabulous! Great image and your card is so wonderfully designed! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! Your coloring is AMAZING--I'm new to coloring...this inspired me:) Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)