Nov 21, 2011

Thanks, Ian! - card

This week's challenges at {Anyone For Anya?} and {iCopic} are both about THANKS and Thanksgiving.  Since I have made a few Fall-themed and Fall-colored cards already, I decided to make an everyday THANKS card instead:
I colored the Oh Boy! Ian stamp with Copics and paper-pieced the background with a few different patterned papers from Recollections by Michael's and DCWV.  The card stock is from PapertreyInk.



I do like how his jeans turned out.  I added some faded "creases" with the Copic blender pen.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Annie Rose,
Sorry I am late getting around this week. I LOVE your card... it is absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining in at Anyone for Anya.
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

thescrapmaster said...

He's too cute!! Love the grass!! Thanks so much for playing along at iCopic! Hope to see you back again soon.
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com