Dec 9, 2011

Christmas Lives In The Heart - card

I'm on a card-makin' roll today, I suppose!  I made a third card for the {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog}.

I used my Sugarplums - "Spring Trevor" stamp and colored him with Copics.  The paper-pieced trees were cut with the tree dies from PapertreyInk's Love Lives Here: Holiday die set.  The sentiment and cardstock are also from PTI.


I paper-pieced the snow landscape and chalked around the tops with blue chalk.  The patterned paper is by Recollections.  I rounded the top corners and "stitched" around the card base with a white gel pen.

2 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hi Annie! I love what you've done here!! Very cute faux stitching and trees!! I love the layout too : )

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

Marcea said...

Thankyou so much for joining in our photo montage inspiration last week with Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog , hope to see you again this week
xxx