Dec 3, 2011

Deck The Halls - Make It Monday card

Here's my 3rd card for PTI's {MAKE IT MONDAY #43} challenge - ribbon pleating:

Haha!  I cannot look at his face without laughing, which is why this PTI sentiment from the "Love Lives Here: Holiday" stamp set is perfect:  DECK the HALLS with LOVE & LAUGHTER!
The card stock and sentiment are from PTI. The patterned paper is Colorbok.  The stitched velvet ribbon is from my stash, and the little ornament dude is hand-drawn and paper-pieced by me.  :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

CUTE! Lovely colours and the ribbon colour next to the green dp is inspired.

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute card. Yes, the sentment goes perfectly.

Mommy said...

I have the biggest smile on my face from looking at your fun card! It is charming!

Olavana said...

Haha this is super cute!! This made me smile as I was checking out your blog :)