Dec 26, 2011

Hello: a 3-challenge card

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We spent ours not doing much, which is exactly how we like it.  :)  I didn't do much crafting either, so getting back in the swing of things today was exactly what I needed.

I decided to make one card for 3 different challenges.  Most people do this everyday -- I find it quite difficult!  Hence the "challenge" title, right?  I think this card pulled all 3 challenges together nicely:

The first challenge is from {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog} which was a BINGO challenge. I chose Ribbon/Twine + Gems + Glitter/Sparkle.

The second challenge is from {The Play Date Cafe} color challenge #112 which is to use Red + Dark Green + Lime Green + Taupe/Neutral.  I didn't want to make a blatent Christmas card, more of an everyday card.

The third challenge is from {The Farm Fresh Challenge Blog} Friday Spy-Day, which was to "case" a fellow card-maker's great card creation.

The Flirty Anya stamp is from The Greeting Farm.  I colored her with Copic markers.  The patterned paper is from Colorbok and Recollections.  The card stocks and sentiment stamp are from PapertreyInk.  It's a bit hard to see, but I put Stickles on her dress and flower. I added red gems as earrings and in the corners of the cards.  I used the scalloped circle die from Nestabilities and grograin ribbon tied with red/white bakers twine.

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cute card. The stickles are a nice touch.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, what great colours and cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Stacy said...

Great card and love the detail on her dress! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!