Dec 30, 2011

Just For You - card

Hooray!  Friday means it's time for the "FRIDAY SPY-DAY CHALLENGE" over at The Greeting Farm's {Farm Fresh Challenge Blog}.    There is a beautiful card being featured that we are to case. 

I am also linking this card up to the {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog} which has an "Anything Goes!" theme this week.  :)

Here is what I came up with:
I love little Ruby.  She might be my very favorite gal from The Greeting Farm.  And, you may have noticed, I can't seem to color her hair anything other than red/pink.  It just suits her so well!  :)


I stamped little Ruby with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers.  I added white gel pen dots to her eyes to brighten them up a bit.  The patterned papers are from Colorbok and the card stock is from PTI.  I used the Sizzix flower die and chipboard heart to finish it off, next to some tied bakers twine.  The "Just For You" sentiment stamp is also from PTI's Friendship Jar stamp set.

4 comments:

faithnme said...

Ruby is also my "absolute" Favorite.. (I think!! hehehe).. She looks absolutly Gorgeous with her Red hair.. your coloring is just "gorgeous.. Fab Job.. Thank you soo much for joining our challenge this week, over at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. Hope to see you again.

Hugs

Blankina said...

Hi, I love your card!!So sweet and colourfull. Just discovered the farm fresh challengeblog...sofar I have joined Anyone for Anya.Love greeting farm stamps too.
Ciao See you!??Happy new year from Italy
Blankina

Melissa Bell said...

Congrats on your win! You did a fantastic job on coloring her. Do you know what color copics you used for her hair? I would love to try that combo :)

Rachel Parys said...

She is adorable!! Great card!