Dec 15, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me - card

I just received the Friendship Jar set by PapertreyInk as an early Christmas present (thanks mom!) and I'm so excited!  Be prepared to see a lot of jar projects.  :)

I made this small card for two challenges today:  {The Play Date Cafe} challenge #111 to use black, white and a touch of teal and {Simon Says Stamp} sketch challenge.
The images are stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and were lightly colored with Copics. The card stock and jar stamp are by PTI. The patterned paper is by Recollections. The bird and sentiment stamp are by American Crafts and the ribbon, brad and gems are from my stash.  I added silver Stickles to the jar lid and the brad for some extra *bling*.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a sweet card,great dotted swiss background!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Don't you just love early Christmas presents?? I like how you dressed up this jar lid with some glitter. Very pretty!

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, and Merry Christmas!

Rica said...

What an adorable card, great colours and I love the bling with the jar and the sweet image.

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
xx Heather xx

Jaclyn Miller said...

Pretty - love the bits of sparkle on your card. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.