Jan 29, 2012

Color Inspiration Challenge - Card

I finally hooked myself up with some digi images from Some Odd Girl! About time, right?  It was just too hard to choose my favorites.  :)  I made this card for the current "color inspiration" challenge over at the {SOME ODD GIRL BLOG}.
This image is Ice Cream Tia which you can purchase here.  Isn't she sweet?  I printed her on Cryogen Iridescent card stock and colored her with Copic markers.  The DP's are from Recollections and the red/aqua polka-dot DP is from Crate Paper's "Emma's Shoppe Collection".


I had fun making this card -- everything just seemed to come together perfectly.  I love color challenges!  They make the creative process go much more smoothly for me.


The Prima flowers, buttons, and pearly leaf pin all came in a package I won from Amy Young (thanks Amy -- you rock!)


8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

That is a great color combo! Super cute card!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Love her knees and purple cupcake. LOL

Hey, if you email me I will get you the new Wryns...I don't have your email. :)
XOXO
Christy

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

oh, drat....christy [at] tiddlyinks [dot] com

Chris_P said...

Really gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, great work. Super cheery card.
I have a little surprise for you at my blog...hope you appreciate it.
See you soon, hugs Blankina

Leah Crowe said...

Your coloring of sweet Tia is perfection.. Love her icecream color, and the pattern choices for your card. Brilliant card!! Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!!
Hugs,
Leah C

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Annie this is BRILLIANT! Stunning coloring and your layout is divine!! Thank you so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl for this fun challenge!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

...just Barbara said...

The colors are spot on and such a cute image to use them on! Love the flowers in the corner too.:D Thanks for playing along in the March Some Odd Girl Challenge!