Jan 24, 2012

My Friend - card

The current challenge at {ALL THAT SCRAPS} Wednesday Challenge Blog is a color challenge: BLUE, BROWN + TAN.

I thought the occasion called for a purchase of one of the new C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie stamps -- this little gal is "PARTY TIME LUCY", which you can purchase here. She's only $4.  Go get her!
*Squee*

She's darling!  And, she was really fun to color.  I just love how this small card turned out. printed her out on Cryogen Irridescent (sparkly) paper and colored her in with Copics.  The DP is from DCWV Linen Closet, the brown card stock and sentiment are from PapertreyInk (Friendship Jar stamp set) and the card base is Kraft.  The sheer ribbon and flower are from my stash.

The Copic colors I used are:

Skin: E51, E11, E13 + R20
Hair: E23, E25, E27, E29
Shirt/Shoes: E25, E27, E29
Blue Clothes: B02, B05, BG10, BG13, BG15
Highlights: white Gelly Roll gel pen


6 comments:

Lesley said...

Adorable card great layout and colouring.

Mayow88 said...

Beautifull! Greetings Marjolein

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my gosh, she is toooo cute! Love the brown/blue together, very pretty!

Nat said...

Hey Annie,
I didn't get your email about Anyone for Anya...please retry...
nataliedshaw@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Janine said...

great card
great colouring
Thanks for playing with the Allthatscrapschallenge this week

Janine DT ATS

Julie's Blog said...

Another beautiful card ... I just love those shades of blues and browns together ... Am off to become a follower so that I can see more of your gorgeous creations. Also going to spend the night playing with this colour combo ... yum ... Julie :D