Jan 10, 2012

I'm Lovin' You Lots + Lots - Card

Have you all seen the newly released digi stamps over at Tiddly Inks?  The "Wryn + Friends" stamps are so cute, I had to buy "Wryn - Grow A Little Love".

I printed her out and inked her right up with my Copics so I could participate in the Tiddly Inks {Fabby Friday} Celebrations challenge #77.

What is she celebrating?  Valentine's Day!  Ooh la la......

I'm also linking her up to the {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog} for the challenge of celebrating something new.  She's got a NEW LOVE   ;)
Isn't she sweet?  I love her pot of heart flowers and her shoes... the shoes just kill me.  :)

I hardly have any sentiment stamps so I had to make my own.  I doodled the words "I'm Lovin' You LOTS and LOTS" and colored them with Copics.  The patterned paper is from Colorbok and Recollections, the card stock is from American Crafts.  The bakers twine and buttons are from my stash.


My printer is out of black ink, but it prints gray just fine.... I had to go over the lines with a black liner pen before I inked her up.  So, if you are thinking of purchasing her, do it!  Your lines will be a bit sharper and straighter than mine are.  :)

10 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Fantastically fun layout. The stripey heart is awesome. Love how gorgeously coloured Wryn is. Way to go.

Would never have noticed your printer issues.

Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks - Celebrations challenge.

Rachel Parys said...

I love her! I saw her last week and didn't get a chance to buy her yet. She's definitely mine today!! Great card!

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

OMG....I am in love! You just doodled the sentiment, did ya??? LOL Well, you make it sound and look incredibly lovely!! This is a fantastic, fantastic creation!

Loopylou. said...

oh annie!
i cannot believe how much in love with this card i am!!!!! :) its gorgeous and your sentiment is just awesome!!
thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Annie :-) I just LOVE everything about this ,, the image is adorable, coloured perfectly and the sentiment !! wow !! you are very arty and clever ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Amanda R said...

This is so cute and the fact that you doodled your sentiment is awesome! Great job! Thanks for joining in this week at Tiddly Inks!

Amy said...

This is so cute and I love your paper mix and that sentiment rocks...you don't need sentiment stamps when you can make them like this!

Arabella said...

Wow this is just gorgeous! I love the bright colours and your doodled sentiment is awesome! Love the white highlights too!

Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

Joey said...

I absolutely LOVE this Annie Rose, such bold vibrant colours and great layout, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Julie's Blog said...

What a beautiful card ... Just came across it on the Tiddly Inks gallery page. Your colouring is gorgeous and so deep and eye catcing and your card and papers are fantastic! I'm off to look at some more of your creations ... Julie :D