Jan 1, 2012

It's Your Day - Mostly White Card

The challenge right now over at {Anyone For Anya?} is to make an all or almost all WHITE project. This was a challenge for me!

I am also linking this card up to the {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog} for the "Anything Goes!" theme.
I used the "Oh Boy! Ian" stamp from The Greeting Farm as the main character, but I used the cute hat from the "Hello Ian" stamp.  I stamped it onto some patterned paper, fussy-cut it out and highlighted it with some Copics.  Then I plopped it right onto his head.  I think he looks awesome!

The card base is Kraft.  The sentiment stamp is from PapertreyInk's Friendship Jar stamp set.  The buttons, rope and the chipboard heart are from my stash.  The white lines around the outside were made with a white gel pen.

8 comments:

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Oooh he is soooo cute!

I love your card and they way you have mixed up the little Ians!!

Thanks for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Sanne said...

What a great card! It's clean and simple, but beautiful! I love all the buttons with the heart! Thanks for joining us at Anyone For Anya this week!

Hugs Sanne

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love how you've combined two stamps. Gorgeous card.

Rene said...

This is so cool! I just love it! Good luck with the DT call!
Rene :D

Melissa Bell said...

I love how you added the hat! It came out super cute, great job!

Dangina Martinez said...

Fantastic Creation! Love the image and you did great with the challenge!
Thank you for joining in at AFA.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Susan said...

Fabulous card Annie Rose! I love it! I had issues with this challenge too but I think I will give it another try... what about you? Thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone at AFA this week!
Susan xxox
(AFA DT)
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Julie's Blog said...

What a great clean and simple card ... so perfect for a boy/man. Love the doodling and the buttons ... Julie :D