Jan 20, 2012

Many HOPPY Wishes - card

This week's challenge at the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} was a color challenge:  Orange, Yellow, Green + Blue.

I searched through the Tiddly Inks shop and found the cutest Bunny Boo Adventures digi stamp set, which you can purchase here. I highly suggest it... the set has many images and sentiments (plus the cutest extras) for only $3.50!

It took me quite a while to get this card finished. It just wasn't coming together.  I hope it looks complete! The bow is bothering me a bit... it wasn't supposed to be centered under the circles, it was supposed to be more to the left.  Now that I've looked at it closely, it may be moving further to the left.  :)

I colored the Bunny Boo image with Copics.  I used the colorless blender to make furry dots in his ears and also to draw the lines on his blanket.  Look at his tiny security carrot!  ha 

The image and the sentiment came with the digi set.  The DP's are by Colorbok and the card stock is by American Crafts.  The ribbon is from my stash.

15 comments:

Susan said...

Looks great Annie Rose. Stop stressing about the ribbon... move on! Love the bright colours.
Susan xxox

Loopylou. said...

oh annie rose it looks just perfect hun and too cute too!! i love it!
thankyou for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Hi ya Annie!!! :) Here you go making another delightful, bright card....love it as usual. :)
XOXO
Christy

Amanda R said...

I love the bright colors Annie Rose, great take on the challenge colors! Such a happy card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tiddly Inks!

Alyce said...

Hi Annie Rose! This is really cute - love how bright and fun it is. The ribbon looks fine :P You can't tell with your lovely colouring anyway!

mforquer said...

Annie Rose - this is SO SO gorgeous - I LOVE the vibrant colors - and your use of the colorless blender is divine!! Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

eva said...

this is such a bright card! love the colors and your detailed coloring!

Joey said...

Fantastic card Annie Rose, love the boldness of those colours against the black, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Jennifer Shults said...

This is great! I love the bold sentiment and I love the layout you used! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Wow, you have this color challenge nailed! Beautiful, bold card with beautiful bold colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Cindi F said...

This is so cute! I love your use of the colors and your coloring is great!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Beautiful job with the colour scheme and fab image.

Thanks for joining our Tiddly Inks Challenge!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs pops x

Larissa said...

Oh so adorable! Love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Cheryl Valadez said...

Oh my gosh! SO adorable! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Tiddly Inks! Hugz, Cheryl