Jan 14, 2012

Oooh, La La! - AFA Card

Nothing like finishing a card challenge entry right at the last minute, eh? 

I started 3 different takes on this card this week... I just couldn't come up with something that spoke nicely to me.  Luckily, this one seems complete!  :)

I made this card for the weekly challenge at {Anyone For Anya?}  The challenge theme this week was French couture with a great black, white and blue photo for inspiration (see below).
I didn't have anything French-y, so again, I made my own sentiment...  "Oooh, la la" indeed!  I stamped up Flirty Anya from The Greeting Farm and colored her in with Copic markers.  I like how her hair turned out -- different from the other black hair I've colored before.  This was done with more flicking motions instead of overall smooth blending.

The black and white card stocks are from American Crafts.  The designer paper is from Colorbok.  The bakers twine and chipboard heart are from my stash.

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my gosh, the colors on this are fabulous!! Very cool.