Jan 2, 2012

Princess Anya on a Cloud - Card

I'm still trying to find my "style" of card design.  For this card, I wanted to do my own thing and get some doodles in there.  I did, however, make it work for four different challenges!  :)

The first is the {iCopic Weekly Challenge #63} which is for Smooth/Shiny hair (with Copics, of course).
The second is for Monday Fun-Day at {The Farm Fresh Challenge Blog} which is a color combo this week: BLUEWHITE + another COLOR of my choice (I chose BLACK)
The third is another entry into the "It's All White" challenge at {Anyone For Anya?}.
The last is for the "Anything Goes" challenge at {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog}.
I used the Princess Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm and colored her with Copic markers.  I just doodled the cloud with a liner pen and added a little light blue Copic color.  Her dress, crown and scepter were left white, but are covered with Star Dust Stickles.  She's glittery!

I added some white + clear buttons and doodled around them and everything else with a white gel pen.  I wrapped it with some turquoise/white bakers twine.

9 comments:

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

Wow, I am speechless! This is so pretty! I love the buttons and doodles! and Anya's blue hair is gorgeous! Love it all so much :)
Thank you for playing along with TGF's Color Challenge this week!
hugs, margie

Rachel Parys said...

She is fantastic! Love your coloring and all of the GLITTER! Nice free-handing drawing too! Sounds like you were quite the multi-tasker with this card!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super sweet and cool card! Love it! Your coloring of that awesome image is fantastic!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Nancy Guse said...

Love your coloring, her hair is awesome!!!

Naomi said...

Annie, WOW, this is seriously AMAZING! Love EVERYTHING about it...especially the blue and kraft colour combo and the buttons!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and THANK YOU for visiting my blog the other day during the TGF Release Blog Hop, leaving a sweet comment, and becoming a follower...I really appreciate it! I'm not YOUR newest follower and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Wishing you ALL the BEST in 2012 and I hope it's already off to an AMAZING start for you!

Naomi
xoxo

mousekemom said...

Super sweet and absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining the Monday Funday at TGF's Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

jackid said...

Hi just found your blog and had a quick nose around your cards are beautiful love them all now a follower
Jacki xx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Another Awesome card! I love her sparkly dress.

Thank you for playing at Anyone for Anya this week!

And good look with the DT call.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

faithnme said...

ohhh Wow your card is just
"Stunning".. WOW.. can you teach me to "doodle like your.. I truly LOVE everything about it.


Hugs.