Jan 2, 2012

WISH - an easel card

I have a second entry to the current "It's All WHITE" challenge at {Anyone For Anya?}.

I'm also entering it into the Anything Goes! challenge at {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog}.

It's an easel card!
I had to watch a few YouTube videos to find the style of easel card that I liked best.  This is definitely it!  I love the scalloped circles as the card base.  I couldn't capture the true colors in the photos -- the base is a light pink and the top is a pinky salmon color.  Both card stocks are from PapertreyInk.

I used the Princess Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I stamped her with VersaMark ink and embossed her with white embossing powder.  The W I S H letters are brads by ProvoCraft.  The ribbon, button and chipboard heart are from my random stash.  I also did some ink lines and dots with a while gel pen.


I definitely see more easel cards in my future!

1 comment:

Janine said...

great card
thanks for playing with the anyone for anya challenge this week

Janine DT AFA