Jan 29, 2012

You Are Amazing: Card + DT News!

I'm am so happy to announce that I am one of the newest members of the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Design Team!  If you are a fan of stamping images from The Greeting Farm and C.C. Designs, the "Anyone For Anya?" challenge blog is just for you.  Join us each Sunday for new challenges and chances to win prizes from some great sponsors.

This week we have a RECIPE CHALLENGE:

3 PAPERS + 2 EMBELLISHMENTS + 1 IMAGE


I used the "WS-Dressy Ebony" digi stamp from The Greeting Farm for my image today.  I printed her out on Cryogen Iridescent paper and colored her with Copics.  The 3 DP's are from Colorbok and the card stock is from American Crafts.  My 2 embellishments are the bakers twine and a Prima flower. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards.


I used light and dark pinks/reds to make some pleats in her skirt.  I'm in love with this little gal.  She thinks you are pretty amazing as well!  :)

I am also entering this card into the current "FRIDAY SPY-DAY" challenge at {THE FARM FRESH CHALLENGE BLOG}.  They have a great card we were to 'case'.  Be sure to check it out!


I used the following Copic marker colors:

Hair: Y15, Y17, YR12, YR04, YR07
Skin: E51, E11, E13
Clothes: YG00, YG03, YG06, R20, R32, R35, R29
Flower: BG10, BG13, BG15
Shadows: C-1, C-3, C-5, 0-colorless blender
Highlights with White Gelly Roll Gel Pen

7 comments:

Alyce said...

She is so cute!!! I love your colouring and the fab DPs - I really envy your bright stash every week ;)

Rachel Parys said...

She is gorgeous! Love the layout!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, great sheery card!!Congrats again for your Dt spot at Anyone for Anya....a pity we cannot share this wonderful experience...they did not choose me.
Tried to become follower of your blog but did not succeed, will try tomorrow.
Ciao Blankina

Janine said...

great coloring
nice to have you in dt

eva said...

congrats on your dt position! such a great card! love the colors!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great stuff :)

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

I love this card. Your colouring is amazing!

Happy Crafting
Sam

Ps - Congrats on making the DT (can't remember if I had said it already!!)