Jan 15, 2012

You Are Loved - Pixie Card

I'm entering this card into two challenges:  The "Anything Goes" challenge for the week at {ALL THAT SCRAPS} and the {SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG}.   Simon says to use Spots and/or Stripes.  At the ATS challenge blog, you just need to use an image from one of the billions available through the All That Scraps Online Store!

I recently purchased this super-cute digi stamp from the ATS store - the C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Pippi (which you can purchase/download here.)
She's a cutie!  I think she may have been intended to be a pumpkin, but I definitely saw her as a cute fruity berry.  She'll be perfect as both!

I printed her out and colored her up with Copics.  I added some starlight Stickles to her fairy wings and made her shine with a white gel pen.  As I'm typing, I'm noticing that I forgot to add shine lines to her hat!  That must be remedied right away -- she can't go off to live with someone else without a shiny berry hat!  No sirree bob.

I doodled the tag and the sentiment with a black liner pen and added a bit of gray Copics to it to make it look like stone.  The green DP's are from Colorbok and the stripey DP is by Recollections.  The grosgrain ribbon, bakers twine and gem blings are from my stash.  I inked around the outside with a pink liner pen to finish it off.

I totally want to smoosh her little cheeks....  :)

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, great papers and cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Janine said...

great card
love the colors

janine dt ats

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Pixie Annie! I love this one too! So glad you linked up to All That Scraps Wed. challenge! Thanks for playing!

Julie's Blog said...

Way too cute! I have seen her many times and not ever really been interested in buying her ... but I am now lol! Gorgeous card and colouring again ... Julie :D