Feb 27, 2012

Commence SMASH*ing!

A quick post to share my first SMASH*book page -- dedicated to the Mister.   :)


How easy and fun is that?!  I had a bunch of things stuck into my cork board that I wanted to keep forever, but didn't have a good place to do it.  Now I do!  It's true what they say... smashing is definitely addicting!  And yes... I do love Cheetos, so this orange page worked out perfectly.  Heh.

For more info on SMASH*ing, check out my post {HERE}.   Have a great week, everyone!

5 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Love the SMASH Annie Rose! Super fabulous!! Great page!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Rachel Parys said...

That is stinkin' cool! Maybe I should do that instead of an actual memory book for my and my hubby!

Regan said...

You didn't waste any time, did you?! :) This is an awesome page! Love the scrabble tiles and related anecdote! Looks like you're a SMASH*ing natural!
{hugs}
Regan

Mónika said...

Funny Smashing! Love it!

Mary Brockway said...

Fabuloso page, Lady!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!