Feb 3, 2012

Friendship Jar Card Set - gift

I received the "Friendship Jar" stamp set by Papertrey Ink this last Christmas and I was so excited!  I've used parts of it on almost everything I make.  You can purchase it {here}.

My sister requested a few cards made from the set, cards that she can use for the everyday, not just specifically birthdays or holidays.  Just sort of a "thinking about you" card set.  You got it, sis!

This is what I whipped up for her:


Polka-dotty jars!  I just LOVE this set.  I made 6 cards, all with the same base and DP and style, but with different color jars and sentiments.


The card stocks are from American Crafts. The floral DP is from Crate Paper's "Emma's Shoppe" collection.  The stamps, as I mentioned, are from Papertrey Ink and the buttons and bakers twine are from my stash.

I think I'm ready for Spring... what do you say?   :)

I'm linking this card set up to the "Anything Goes" challenge #57 over at {DO YOU STACK UP?}.

3 comments:

Pauline said...

These jars look so fruity and delicious! Great colour combos and the papers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

WencheP said...

Fabulous cards! Brilliant colours. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Ren-Yi said...

i Love love love these jars. They look so beautiful, especially love the bold colors. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.