Feb 20, 2012

Hello - a Tickled Pink card


I've been admiring all of the digi stamps at the {TICKLED PINK STAMPS} store and I finally purchased my first one.  Let me just say...... SHE IS FANTASTICALLY cute and was so much fun to color with my Copics!  Looks like I'll be starting a new Tickled Pink Stamps collection.  :)

The current challenge #56 over at the {TICKLED PINK STAMPS CHALLENGES} blog is to make a "shaped creation".  I had a lot of fun with this one, as it's tall and skinny.  The DP's are from DCWV.  The HELLO sentiment is by StudioG (found in the WalMart dollar bin).  The flowers, twine and heart pin are from a bundle of crafty goodies that I recently won.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

OH wow this is amazing and your colouring just blew me away! Thank you so much for joining us at TPSChallenges xo

Alyce said...

How funky! I love your colouring on her :)

Regan said...

Annie, this is fabulous! Love the pretty papers and embellies! And your coloring is top notch! The images are addictive, aren't they? Like penny candy! lol Before you know it you'll have oodles of them! Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Sara said...

Wow! This is super gorgeous!!!! Love you colouring and the beautiful shape of this creation =)
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week and good luck with the draw!

Rachel Parys said...

She is sassy! Love her green eyes, they look super cool! I just might have to check out those stamps myself.....

Thanh Vo said...

Hey there Ms. Annie Rose! This Tickled Girl sure is wicked! I presented you with the Liebster blog award. You deserve it! Hugs.

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Janine said...

heee annie
great work
love the bright colors
im busy with the challenge..ppff very tired..but i have to finish my project today

Jill said...

Fantastic work Annie Rose!
Love the colouring of the image and you made the hair and dress perfect! Love it :)
Great shape on the card and it fit the long and thin image :)

Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck
Hugs, Jill

Stampalicious said...

this is gorgeous! I love the way you coloured her, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink stamps this week, hugs, martina