Feb 28, 2012

Hoppy Easter - a Tiddly Tuesday card

There's a new Tiddly Tuesday challenge happening at the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} with the theme of "FABRIC FUN".

I've been working on this card on and off this past week and just put the finishing touches on it.  It even has a fabric yo-yo, so it fits perfectly with the challenge!  Woo!  :)
I used the Bunny Boo Adventures digi stamp from {Tiddly Inks Basement}. I love him!  He's so hoppy and happy that Easter is just around the corner. I colored him up with my Copics.  The DP's are from my stash and the fabric yo-yo is handmade by me.   The leaves were cut with the "leaves" die from C.C. Designs.  I cut two sets from different papers and scored and folded the top layer to give it more dimension.

7 comments:

Alyce said...

This is gorgeous! I love how bright it is and the image is a cutey :) I cannot believe it is almost Easter though :O

mforquer said...

OH my goodness!!! This is fantastic! Love the gorgeous and bright spring colors with that fabulous lollipop flower! Perfect for our fabric challenge at Tiddly Inks! Thanks for joining us!
hugs,
M

Rachel Parys said...

Great spring colors! I can't even think about Easter yet, what the heck happened to February!!!!

Joey said...

Totally adorable Annie Rose, I absolutely love that flower! thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Arabella said...

Annie this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful bright colours and your fabric yo yo is the perfect addition!

Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Fabric Fun Challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

Loopylou. said...

awwwwwwww annie!! awwwwww super awwwwww!!! this is just so cute!! I love how you incorporated your fabric with that cute flower and the colours are gorgeous.
thank you for popping in on the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Love this happy blue bunny!!