Feb 13, 2012

I Love You - card

I created today's card with a few different challenges in mind... as well as Valentine's Day of course.  :)

I used my newest stamp set from The Greeting Farm called "Miss Anya Dressy", which can be purchased {here}.  I love, love, LOVE this set!  You'll be seeing a lot of these dressy gals.
I saw this fabulous card by Amy Young <--- (click that link to view her blog) and I drew my inspiration directly from it.  The colors I used are for challenges, but they also make up one of my favorite color combinations ever.  I love red and turquoise.


I colored her mostly with R (red) and BG (blue green) Copics.  The DP's are from Colorbok and the red + grey card stock is from Recollections.  The flowers, buttons and twine are from my stash.  The pearls are from Kaiser and the "Y O U" part of the sentiment is from a dollar stamp I found at WalMart (score!).

I'm linking this card up to these lovely challenges:

{iCOPIC WEEKLY CHALLENGE} #69: Use the BG family of Copics
{FARM FRESH CHALLENGE BLOG} Monday FUN-Day: Red/Pink Valentine combo
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE} Love Is In The Air

8 comments:

Annemarie en Merit said...

Lovely card en beautiful coloring!!!
annemarie en merit

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, you are always original and your colouring is perfect as usual..
Ciao Blankina

Naomi said...

WOW, what a STUNNER! LOVE that striking colour combo, the FAB LO, and your GORGEOUS colouring! Just ALL-AROUND beautiful!

Naomi
xoxo

Rachel Parys said...

Great color combo! She is too cute! Don't ya just love the $1 bins!!!

Sheri said...

Oh my gosh Annie! This is just a sweetheart of a card!! Love the layout, your color choices and your coloring! FABULOUS! Thank you so much for joining us at iCopic! :)

Alicia said...

So pretty and bright! I love the colour scheme and your colouring is amazing.
Alicia xx

mforquer said...

Wow this is beautiful - the hair color is fantastic with all your yummy papers and I love the sentiment with her! Gorgeous and thanks for playing at iCopic!
hugs,
M

Ann said...

Oh sweet; I love the vibrancy of your colors!