Feb 27, 2012

Lucky Me - ATC

My project today is an ATC - Artist Trading Card.  Artist Trading Cards are small pieces of art, made on a base that is 2.5 x 3.5 inches (6.4cm x 8.9cm) in size.  I haven't made an ATC in years but I'm going to be picking it up again... this was too much fun to make!


I cut a piece of blank chipboard to the correct size and covered it with three different DP's.  I stamped Miss Anya Dressy from The Greeting Farm onto Cryogen Iridescent card stock and colored her in with Copics from the YG and G color families.

To make the clover, I punched out three hearts, glued them onto card stock and enhanced them with Copics.  I fussy-cut around the images and stuck them on the base -- the clover is on foam tape to add some dimension.  I then used my Dymo label maker to spell out the "LUCKY ME" sentiment.

* * * * * * *

I'm adding this ATC to the following challenges:

{iCOPIC WEEKLY CHALLENGE BLOG}  #71 Anything But A Card
{FARM FRESH CHALLENGE BLOG} Monday FUN-day #22 Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} Use 3 Different Papers
{WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC BLOG} #20 St.Patty's Day/Luck o' the Irish

11 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Annie, she's just precious! So glad you played along with us at Wicked Wednesdays this week and we sure do hope you'll play again! :)

Joy said...

Such a fitting St Patricks day card, gorgeous colouring and I am in love with all that green... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Rachel Parys said...

Ooooo..lovin' the green!!!

Dr. Mary said...

She's so sweet! Love the vibrant colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Wicked Wednesday!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, it is amazing how you can colour your stamps..I am impressed. Great inspiration as usual.
Ciao Blankina

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous ATC, Annie, and I'm honored to share a Top 3 spot with you. Incredible coloring!

NanaConnie said...

Guess I should have said the Top 3 spot was at Wicked Wednesdays. :-D Hugz.

mforquer said...

Annie this is SO super cute! I love ATC's and this one is fabulously adorable! Great monochromatic theme with the POP of color for her hair! I love it - thanks for joining us at iCopic!
hugs
M

Sheri said...

I have always loved ATC's and you've really made me want to give them a go! Wonderful job on this little cutie! Thank you so much for joining us at iCopic! :)

Arabella said...

Hi Annie Rose! I didn't see this cute ATC last time I was here... it's awesome! I love how you have made the clover leaf and those are lovely shades of green!

Thanks so much for the heads up re the TGF win!

Hugs!

Arabella

Arabella said...

Hi Annie Rose! I didn't see this cute ATC last time I was here... it's awesome! I love how you have made the clover leaf and those are lovely shades of green!

Thanks so much for the heads up re the TGF win!

Hugs!

Arabella