Feb 19, 2012

Miss You - {Anyone For Anya} Challenge

It's Sunday again! That means another challenge is up over at the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} blog!  Want to join in?  We'd love it if you did!  (Simply use a stamp from The Greeting Farm or C.C. Designs.)

This week we are having a SKETCH challenge -- it's a fun one (see sketch below). For my DT contribution, I created this card with one of the lovely stamps from the Miss Anya Dressy stamp set from The Greeting Farm:

Like I said before, I am in love with these Dressy Anya stamps.  They are so much fun to color!  I wouldn't mind being this little gal for a day.  :)   The papers I used are from Colorbok and the ribbon, flowers and buttons are from my stash.  The "Miss You" sentiment is from PapertreyInk's Mat Stack 3 stamp set.

Interested in joining the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge this week?  Here's the cool sketch to follow:


Simple, different and easily adaptable to your own style.  Please stop by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} this week to see my fellow Design Team members' creations and have fun!

2 comments:

Alyce said...

This is so gorgeous Annie!! I love the colouring and those papers are gorgeous :)

Rachel Parys said...

So "springy" and fun! Reminds me how sick I am of winter right about now. Super cute card!