Feb 25, 2012

my SMASH* stash

I'm happy to say that I am now an official SMASHER!  Last week I won an amazing SMASH* book mystery package from the talented Regan, over at {CHARMED STAMPING}. I had no idea what to expect, so imagine my surprise when I received this:

HOLY MOLY, right?  I was freaking out.  There's not only a regular size Smash* book, there's also a second smaller Smash* mini book!  There's stickies and clips and Smash* pads and mini pockets and larger pockets and two kinds of Smash* washi-esque tape and Smash* bands to hold the books closed when they eventually become super-duper chunky!

I'm still amazed.  Not only that I won the giveaway, but also at the awesome kindness of Regan to give it away!  Regan, I promise... my Smash* stash will not go to waste.  :)

* * * * * * * * * *


If you are just hearing about the SMASH* book by K&Company and all of its wonders (or just want to learn more and see some cool things)  you can visit their sites {HERE} and {HERE}.  There's also a {SMASH STORIES BLOG} where you can read real stories that people have SMASHed and get some fantastic ideas of your own!

This video they made to introduce the SMASH* line is pretty awesome... it makes me want to get creative and maybe it will make you, as well:


I'm excited and a little intimidated to get started, but I look forward to sharing my SMASH* book creations with you.  Happy SMASHING, everyone!  :)

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Holy crap girl! You hit the jackpot!! I haven't purchased any Smash stuff yet, so I will be watching closely to see what you do with all of it! hehe Congratulations on your big win!

Alyce said...

Wow that is awesome!! Congrats on winning..can't wait to see what you make! :D

Dylan Curry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo James said...

Woohoo!
So much fun!

Regan said...

Aw, you're quite welcome! I'm so glad you like everything! Enjoy, have a SMASH*ing good time with your goodies, and I can't wait to see what you create! :)
{hugs}
Regan