Feb 26, 2012

Truly Outrageous! - a neon explosion

Alright ladies... it's time to get retro.  I'm taking you all the way back to the '80s.  Yep, it was a while ago... that means we are all getting old.  lol

I found this "Lil Fashionette - 80s Sookie" digi stamp over at {Tickled Pink Stamps} and had to have her!  She reminded me of Jem.  You know, Jem.... she's truly outrageous! Truly, truly, truly outrageous!

See what I mean?  She's fantastic! I had so much fun coloring Sookie. I got to use my hot-pink Copics on this one.  Granted, my cards are usually brightly colored, but this one definitely ranks high on the neon scale.  :) 

I used a bunch of different colors on her skin. There's some pink, purple and blue mixed in there -- typical '80s make-up.  The paper is all from my scrappy stash, so I'm not sure where the DP comes from at the moment.   I think this might be my best coloring yet!  She's totally rockin' out.  SO outrageous!

* * * * *
I'm linking her up to the current (and last) challenge over at the {TICKLED PINK STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG}. Although the Tickled Pink challenges will no longer be happening, I will still be using Tickled Pink Stamps because they are fabulous!

Also linking up to the {SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - use three different papers.

12 comments:

Alyce said...

This is AWESOME! I love her hair and her outfit...I wish I was partying in the 80s hehe!

Sara H said...

Oooooo I´m stunned by the BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS colors!!!! That´s gorgeous! I really love it =)
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week and good luck with the draw!

Jill said...

Oh Annie Rose this is just a fantastic card!!
LOVE the colours and I totally agree, that colouring of your totally rock!
Thanks for playing with us in our last TPS challenge and good luck in the draw
Hugs, Jill

Rachel Parys said...

Yes, you definitely ROCKED IT! It's so funny just how 80's she is! Your coloring is fantastic, I love how you blended everything. Ahhh..the good ol' days.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love it!

Regan said...

Oh! Em!! Gee!!! I LOVE this! I remember watching Jem and she rocked, just like this card! You have done an exquisite job!! So fabulously neon! Your coloring is A-MAZ-ING! Pink hair! How much cooler can you be than that?! Awesome sentiment and fun papers too! Okay, I must stop now or my babbling will embarrass me! lol Thanks for joining us for the last challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Janine said...

wow annie
love the card, love the coloring

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Wow! Amazing card! Your coloring is incredible!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! love the colours on your card, so bright! thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs, martina

Cor* said...

JEM! LOVE IT!!! This is totally fantastic! Your coloring is just popping! So magnificent! Thanks so much for playing along with our last challenge at the TPSC!!! Best of luck to you!

Chris_P said...

Wow!!! Fabulous card!!! Thanks for joinging us at Tickled Pink Stamps!

Maya said...

Wow, AMAZING, I can feel the 80´s coming back! She looks great and what a fun card.

Thanks for playing with us this last TPS Challenges.