Mar 4, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} - photo inspiration challenge

We have a new challenge for you today over at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}. Using an image from The Greeting Farm or C.C. Designs, we want to see your best project created with an ASIAN ELEMENT.  This can be interpreted in so many different ways... we can't wait to see what you come up with!

For my DT card today, I have used a stamp from the Miss Anya Dressy set (by The Greeting Farm).


I colored her with Copics in shades of red and black and used a white Gel pen to add some shine.  I cut out circles and a scallop from Nestabilities dies and the leaves are cut with the "Leaves" die from C. C. Designs.



I grabbed a pen and quickly doodled some cherry blossoms on pink card stock.  I colored them a bit with pink Copics and red ink around the edges.  I added some white dots in the center with a gel pen.  They're not the best, but I think you can tell they are cherry blossoms... and I like them!  :)

I had fun with this challenge theme.  We'd love it if you came to play with us this week at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}!

* * * * * * *

I'm linking this card up to the {SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - "Anything Goes"

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Great card Annie, LOVE your coloring and blossoms...
Ciao Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Wow! I love how you colored her! These colors work together so nicely. This theme sounds a little tough, but I'm sure I will give it a go!

And yes, your flowers are FABULOUS! I would have never known they were handmade! (show-off!) ;)

Alyce said...

This is gorgeous! I love the flowers...they look so pro! :D Awesome colouring too!

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a nice card Annie! I love the colours!

Hugs, Merit and Annemarie