Mar 11, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Photo Inspiration Challenge

It's Sunday -- time for another challenge at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}!  This week, we have another PHOTO INSPIRATION challenge for you.  Using an image from The Greeting Farm or C.C. Designs, we want to see how this image inspires you:



For my DT contribution card, I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm's "Dressy Anya" stamp set, which I colored with my Copics.  I also broke out my sewing machine (finally) to add some cute stitching elements.  I love it!  The clock image I found online at {FREE VINTAGE DIGITAL STAMPS}. The DP is from K-and-Company's "Wild Raspberry" paper pad and the leaves were cut with the "Leaves" die from C.C. Designs.  For the sentiment, I just typed it up in Paint and printed it out on the same paper as the clock.

Since I'm planning on giving this card to my mom for her upcoming birthday (shh, mom, look away), I made the inside cute, too:


I used some of the same DP's from the front of the card and stitched along the outside. I'll be handwriting a birthday sentiment inside.  :)

* * * * *

Be sure to check out the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} blog to see our design team projects and to join in!

2 comments:

Alyce said...

This is gorgeous! Love how she is sitting on the clock hehe. All works beautifully...I am sure your mum will love it! :)

Elaine said...

You are using such cute images for your cards . The cards are lovely , I like your style hugs Elaine I am following