Mar 18, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} - Sketch Challenge

Hiya!  It's Sunday... time for another fun challenge at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}!  This week, we have a cute sketch for you to copy.  Be sure to hop on over to the blog to see our design team projects and to play along! 



I love this sketch!  I used the Wild Sprouts - Chelsea stamp from {The Greeting Farm}.  I paper-pieced her hair with the same pink patterned paper that I used to surround her.  I love paper-piecing with the Greeting Farm images... they have so much cute hair that it works great!  There is a lot of fussy-cutting, but I think it's worth it.  Pink, flowery hair?  Yes please! I also paper-pieced her clothes with the same pattern from the background paper.  The "Best Of Luck" sentiment stamp is from PaperTrey Ink's "Mat Stack 3" set.  :)

7 comments:

eva said...

this is so pretty! i love her pink paper pieced hair! looks like a fun sketch!

Elaine said...

What a pretty card Anni Rose I love it Hugs Elaine

Alyce said...

This is super cute! Love her hair hehe :)

Janine said...

great work

Marcia said...

I love seeing what you come up with each week ... and this one is awesome! Love her hair!

Rachel Parys said...

Loooove iiitttt! Her hair is so fun and funky! Cute card sister!

Alyce said...

Hi Annie Rose! I know I have already left a comment but I have a little something for you over on my blog :D