Mar 25, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} - Sunday Challenge

Argggh, mateys!  We have another fun challenge for ye over at the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog.  The challenge theme for this week is PIRATES or anything PIRATE RELATED (think bandannas, eye patches, treasure maps, pirate ships, mermaids, etc).  Time to get creative!
For my card, I used the "PIRATE HONEY" stamp from C.C. Designs.  The papers are from K & Company and Recollections.  The "X" is a grungeboard letter by Tim Holtz.  I printed the sentiment myself in Paint... I found this cute font that has skulls inside the letters!  Awesome.  The twine and button are from my stash.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week, so come play along with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} and check out the DT's cool inspiration cards!  :)

4 comments:

Elaine said...

What a lovely card Annie Rose I love it , and also the one in the post below its colours are so zingy !.
Hugs Elaine

Rachel Parys said...

Oh man is she cute! That font is awesome!!! I am really gonna have to think on this whole pirate thing, I haven't ever used that theme before!!!

Alyce said...

Aww what a cutie! lol I love her!! Great job on the whole composition and :)

Amy said...

This card is so much fun! Your coloring of Pirate Honey is so bright and cheery and the sentiment pulls it all together perfectly! :)