Mar 12, 2012

{HELLO YOU} - March SOG Sketch Challenge

I am falling in love with all things {SOME ODD GIRL} .  Not only are the images adorable and original, they are so much fun to color!  The monthly challenge for March is a sketch challenge.  This is my take on it:



I used the digi image called "ROLLER MAE" which can be downloaded {HERE}.  Hey, look at that -- she's currently only $2.25!  GO GET HER!  You won't regret it.  :)

I used some DP's from K-&-Company, Colorbok and American Crafts and added some machine stitching.  The sentiment words were cut for me by my mom with her Cricut machine - - I'm not sure which cartridge was used.  The wood grain stamp is from American Crafts.  The flowers are from my crafty stash.

8 comments:

Judy Bagwell said...

I love Roller Mae and you really made her look so cute. Love all the details in this card.

Rachel Parys said...

OMG! I love to roller skate! She is awesome! Super cute card!

Leah Crowe said...

Ohhh you colored Mae up so beautifully!! i adore her vest and scarf colors, such a nice contrast to the turquoise and brown.. fabulous card too!! Thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl!!
hugs, Leah

mforquer said...

Annie Rose - you are magnificent! I love this creation and everything you make. Gorgeous colors and such a great mix of papers and patterns!
Hugs,
M

Annette said...

awesome card...I love your take on the sketch...love how you colored Roller Mae...thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl..

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Annie Rose this is simply DIVINE!!! Your colors are amazing and I truly adore how you interpreted the sketch!!

Thanks SO much for joining us at Some Odd Girl!!

Crafty Hugs!!
Meredith

Elaine said...

Nice expression o her face love the roller skates , FAB card Well doen Hugs Elaine

Leah the Orange said...

oooohhhh! LOVE that you're playing with our featured gal! your card is so fun and ecclectic - i love the woodgrain stamp behind her! what a fun touch. and the doodling in the sentiment? perfect way to make it pop! love it all Annie! thanks so much for playing along with the Odd Girls for our Sketch Challenge - you did a fabby job!