Mar 10, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - card

The current challenge #12 over at the {SATURATED CANARY BLOG} is "Doilies".  That, I can do.  Doilies with the gorgeous Saturated Canary images?  I can't wait to look through everyone's entries.  Gonna be beautiful!  I used the image "Pricilla Pie":

She's the cutest!  This project originally started out as a large tag, but it just didn't work out. I trimmed it and stuck it on a card base and the world was right again.  :)  I colored her with Copics, black liner pen and white gel pen. The sentiment is from PapertreyInk's Mat Stack 3 set.  The card stock, ribbon and doily are from my stash and the DP is from KandCompany's "Wild Raspberry" pad which I recently purchased and can't seem to stop using!

I'm also linking this card up to the {SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE}.

6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So cute! She's on my wishlist! I love the shape your card turned out to be, tall and skinny. Fun card!

Arabella said...

She's so cute! Your card turned out beautifully! I love that beautiful big bow!

Arabella

Kerri said...

love your card great job...

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Annie rose!!!
oh my hun she is just too cute for words and I adore those cheery and bright colours! love this so much!!
Thank you for popping in on us over on the sc challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Vicky said...

This is fabulous love the colour & this is my fave image.

Thank you so much for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx