Mar 25, 2012

Whimsie Doodles - March Challenge

Whew, busy week. Two migraines and all the fun that comes with those... kept me away from crafting as much as I wanted to!  Lame.  But here we go!  I made this round, scalloped card for the {WHIMSIE DOODLES} March challenge "SPRING FLING" - create a project inspired by Spring.

She's a cutie!  This digi image is called "SHY FAIRY" and can be purchased from the Whimsie Doodles shop {HERE}.  She reminds me of one of my nieces, with the curly hair and the cute little glasses.  I had to have her.  :)  The paper is from Recollections and Colorbok.  The ribbon, twine and flowers are from my crafty stash.  The HELLO stamp is from Studio G.  These small, round cards are a lot of fun to make!



3 comments:

Alyce said...

Cute!! I love your colouring on her and those fun bright papers. I really like how you do your highlights..do you just use a white pen?

Rachel Parys said...

Awww.. aren't her glasses cute! I'm always looking for images with glasses because my daughter wears them. Such a cute, fun, bright card! I like what you did with her wings!

whoistracy said...

Just too cute! Love the trio of flowers you added. So glad you could play along with us over at Whimsie Doodles!