Apr 1, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} - Color Challenge

Hiya!  It's time for another Sunday challenge at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}!  This week, our challenge for you is to incorporate the color TEAL into your project. Teal, aqua, turquoise, anything blue-green.  And, be sure to use an image from The Greeting Farm or C. C. Designs.  This week, I used little RUBY from The Greeting Farm:

She makes me smile each time I use her;  something about her sweet little face and fantastic hair.  This time, I paper-pieced her hair, dress and boots.  I only hand-colored her skin with Copics.  Sometimes paper-piecing is faster, sometimes it's not... depends on the image.  For this one, I wanted this exact color for her hair and I knew I didn't have the marker right colors for it, so she got pieced.  Looks pretty cute!

Be sure to check out the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of our great Design Team members' inspirational projects and to join in!  There's always a great prize to be won.  Good luck!  :)

6 comments:

Alyce said...

Super cute!! Love her paper pieced her and the fun colours :) BTW belated congrats on becoming a tiddly inker!! You will be fantastic there and can't wait to see what you create :D

Rachel Parys said...

This is super fun!!! Love the paper piecing, I hardly ever do that. Great card!!!

Larissa said...

Great card Annie Rose! Love the layout.

Hugs,
Larissa

Elaine said...

Annie Rose fabulous such a pretty image and lovely colours well done its lovely Hugs Elaine

Amy said...

Ruby looks fabulous Annie Rose, your paper piecing is perfect! Totally fabulous card!

Janine said...

love her hair