Apr 8, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} - Photo Inspiration

Happy Easter, everyone!  Hope you all have a nice day planned, no matter how you celebrate.  The Mister and I will be having a delicious dinner with family and will be eating lots of candy, I'm sure.  :)

Today, being Sunday, means we have a new photo inspiration challenge for you over at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}!  Be sure to check out the blog to see our design team creations and to play along!  There's always a great prize for the winner and bragging rights for the top three.  Can't beat that!


This might be my most favorite card I've made, yet!  There's just something about it that draws me in.  Plus, she's looking extra anime-ish, which is awesome.   I used the C. C. Designs "PARTY TIME LUCY" digi stamp, along with a vintage butterfly image that I found at {Free Vintage Digital Stamps}.  I colored the images with Copics.  The DT is from Colorbok and the card stock is from Recollections.  The "KISSES" sentiment is from a Penny Black set called "Mimi + Miles".  I thought it went well with the butterfly...  :)

The photo chosen for your bit of inspiration this week is:


As you can see, there could be a ton of different ways for you to gain inspiration -- the colors, the bees, the honeycomb, an insect theme, anything.  Just be sure to use an image from C. C. Designs or The Greeting Farm to link up.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

* * * * *

I'm also linking this card to the {OOZAK CHALLENGE BLOG} - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Alyce said...

Ahh she is too cute! Love her beautiful wings and her funky aqua hair :)

Kerri said...

your card is just gorge...very very nice and thks for sharing..Happy Easter

Rachel Parys said...

Love how you combined her with the butterfly, it's awesome!!! Fantastic color combo too! That's an interesting challenge, this will be good! I just recently found out CC had digis, I always thought they were strictly rubba! Nothing like instant gratification! I'll have to pick up a few of those cuties!

Happy Easter to you and your family! I already celebrated one Easter yesterday, and I'm still full! Oh well, off to the next one!

Karen said...

Oh I LOVE her hair!!! :0) Fabby!! Smiles.xx

Elaine said...

Annie Rose she is just adorable what a fab card Hugs Elaine

Annemarie en Merit said...

what a nice card have you made, i love her aqua hair (:

love, merit and annemarie

Kim said...

Love, love this cards! She's beautiful... love the colors too!

Janine said...

great wings!!

Arabella said...

Awesome card Annie Rose! I can see why it's a favourite! I love it!

Arabella

Mel said...

Beautiful card, she is so cute. Thank you for joining us at OOzak's first challenge :)

Marcia said...

Oh my, think she might be one of my faves too! Simply stunning!

Stampin D Amour said...

Annie Rose!! Your card is stunning! Love the idea with the butterfly wings! I have "pinned" it to Pinterest! xo

-pamela ;)