Apr 22, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

Hello everyone!  It's Sunday again, so that means a fun, new challenge is going up over at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}.  This week, the theme is to be MUSICALLY INSPIRED!  We want to see what you can come up with that is musical.  Be sure to use an image from The Greeting Farm or C.C.Designs to play along.


This week, I used my Princess Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I colored her with Copics and paper-pieced her clothes. Her wand has stardust Stickles on it, so it sparkles like a wand should. :)  I found some old music sheet paper that I've had for a while and cut out a scalloped circle with my Nestabilities die. I inked around the edges with tea dye distress ink.  My newest purchase is the Martha Stewart Punch-Around-The-Page set, which I love.  The black + white card stocks are from Recollections and the gold ribbon is from my stash.

Be sure to check out the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog this week to see the design team creations and to play along!  :)

7 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Great classic colors! She is really cool! I have a few of the MS punch arounds, they are lots of fun!! This one you used is a great pattern. Hope I have time to join the challenge this week!

Blankina said...

Hi Annie!! Love your music card, you did not use "annie-colours"....
Great punch and card and colourcombo and last but not least great photo editing,
Ciao Blankina

Kellie said...

Oh wow your colouring is absolutely amazing and your style is gorgeous xx

Alyce said...

Ooh this is just stunning! Love her paper pieced dress and the gorgeous classic colours. Cute punch too! :)

Elaine said...

Annie Rose I love the border its fab , Great card Well done Hugs Elaine

Lou Mac said...

This is gorgeous!! I love all of the layers and the interesting shapes!! The dimension on that star is perfection!! xo

Marcia said...

Oh my goodness, I love this. Gorgeous card!