Apr 29, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA} Sunday Challenge

Hiya, folks!  It's Sunday -- time for a new challenge at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}.  This week, we want you to make something SUPER GIRLY!  I don't think anyone will have a problem doing that...  :)  Be sure to use a stamp/digi image from THE GREETING FARM or C.C.DESIGNS to play along.

For my DT inspiration card I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm's Dressy Anya set:


I love making her hair awesome with different colors.  Doesn't she look sweet?  Totally girly.  :)  The DP's are from Recollections and K+Company.  I paper-pieced her dress and socks and colored her up with Copics.  The SWEET sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.

Be sure to stop by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} this week to see the DT inspiration projects and to play along!

* * * * *

I'm linking Anya up to the following challenge:
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome!! Love the pink! I really love your paper piecing too! This sounds like a fun challenge, I can't wait to play along!

Karina said...

Such a sweet image, and I love what you did with it. Perfect choice of papers and so beautifully embellished. Gorgeous creation, Annie!
Hugs, Karina

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work huggles Pops x x x

Marcia said...

Such a sweet card Annie, gorgeous colours, fun sketch!

Annemarie en Merit said...

what a cute girly girly card have you made for this week! Lovely colours.

Merit and Annemarie

Christine said...

Wow, I just love everything about your card. Your coloring is just stunning!! Consider yourself pinned!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Elaine said...

Wow fabulous colourful card I love this Annie Rose.
Hugs Elaine